Tuesday 13 September 2011

Notd - purple + accent bling

Hi all, this is an old mani from a week our two ago as the design I'm wearing now deserves a proper post with lots of pics, so I'm saving it for when I have my laptop back (either tomorrow our the next day!). Anyway, the darker purple is by Miss Sporty and the accent with rhinestones is rimmel, purple passion or something like that (not by my stash right now lol sorry).

Any way, sorry for the quick post, I'm currently laying flat on my back as I've managed to trap a nerve and my right leg keeps giving way-attractive! Normal service will resume shortly!

Hx


Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!