Tuesday 24 December 2013

Off Topic Tuesday - The Christmas Tag

Hi!



I saw this tag in one of my Facebook beauty groups and thought it would be fun for Christmas Eve's off topic Tuesday! So here it is, the Christmas Tag.


1. Favourite Christmas song?
It's hard to chose! Probably The Pogues Fairytale of New York, closely followed by Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas and Santa Baby.
2. Favourite festive drink?
Can't beat a drop of Bucks Fizz for Christmas morning breakfast! It's all downhill from there...
3. Favourite Christmas film?
I'm not a huge movie person, but one of my faves as a child was The Santa Clause. My two are a little bit too young still for proper Christmas movies, but I've got them The Grinch on DVD as they love the book.
4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?
I honestly just wanted to spend Christmas with my boys, and it was a close call but my wish was granted and I'm so grateful.
5. Favourite festive make up or nail art look?
Um, bring on the GLITTAH! Seriously, glitter, glitter everywhere and not a drop to drink!
6. Favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJs?)
Something comfy but smart. Probably a sparkly top with my comfiest stretchy jeans for the big day!
7. Would you rather play outside in the snow or sit inside in the warmth with a cuppa?
Snow is fun for a day or two, but any more than that I'm longing for spring!
8. Wrapping presents – love or loathe?
Indifferent. I don't mind it, and I'm actually pretty good at it (blowing my own trumpet there, sorry!) But I usually do it all in one go and sitting on the hard floor getting a numb bum and feeling chilly isn't my idea of a good time!
9. Favourite Christmassy food?
You can't beat a leftover sandwich! Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce between two thick, soft slices of bread! I also love making bubble and squeak with leftover veg, topped with a runny poached egg. I'm all about the leftovers apparently!
10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
My children have made it for me this year. Their excited little faces, cute Christmas songs and crafts have just been magical. I love them so much and after a tough couple of months, Christmas is all about them this year.
Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!