Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday Stamping - Razzle Dazzle 'Em

Morning!

This week's Adventures in Stamping theme was glitz and glam, and my first try was an epic fail! I'm not even going to show you, yeah it was that bad. But I'm much happier with take 2, even if it did take a while. I started off with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black with an accent nail of Whimsical Ideas by Pam Peanut Butter and Jelly as accent nails. PB&J is squishy burgundy jelly with small gold glitter and medium gold hexes. I just love it. Once that was dry, working one nail at a time, I added a coat of topcoat to the black nails before placing a small amount of GOSH Glitter Nail Topper in Ruby Red at the cuticle and blowing it across my nail, with my finger pointing down so it would spread towards the tip. Another coat of topcoat and once that was dry I stamped the image from Pueen 26 in Barry M Gold Foil. Final topcoat and I was done! It seemed like it took ages, but I think it was worth it. Glitz and Glam enough? I think so!






Happy Sunday everyone!

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. really like this manicure!. http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!