Saturday 12 May 2012

NOTD - Models Own Aqua Violet plus TURTLES!

Hello!

Quick update to Thursday's Aqua Violet post. I have a thing for turtles, and although I know of a few stamping plates they were all beyond my means - either too expensive or not available here. Then my lovely friend Tracy stepped in and got hold of a salon express kit that I'd seen lots of other people talking about and sent me one! Thank you Tracy! Of course the first stamp I tried was the cutest little turtle EVAH!
I stamped using Barry M Gold Foil and Color Club Perfect Mol-ten. The turtle is a bit big for my ickle nails so I made it look like they were swimming around.





LOVE this stamp! I know the new Bumdle monster set has a plate with owls on it – I hope we have turtles too! MOAR TURTLES!

Hx
Pin It

5 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!