Monday 21 May 2012

Adventures in Stamping - The Sky's the Limit...

Hi again!

I hadn't intended to take part in yesterday's Adventures in Stamping challenge, I tried a sun-themed mani earlier in the week and failed, and since I knew I wouldn't be able to post it in time anyway I decided to give it a miss. Then inspiration struck and even though I hadn't intended it, I ended up stamping something that kinda fit the theme. Feathers – birds fly in the sky, so it works right? I don't care, I'm having it anyway! :P I used Fab Ur Nails Silver stamping polish and Barry M Gold Foil to stamp the feather from BM15 over China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon-that-isn't).




A really simple mani that looks really pretty. I love feathers, I think they're so pretty, and very symbolic. I'd love a feather tattoo one day...if only I wasn't such a wimp...

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani as usual. The stamping is beautiful, I love feathers too. I've got two tattoos and they really do hurt! Anyone who says they don't are lying lol x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good stamping, the feathers look perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!