Sunday 13 May 2012

Adventures in Stamping - Plate ending in 5

Morning lovlies.

This weeks Adventures in Stamping challenge was to use a plate ending in 5, so I chose Bundle Monster 205. I've been wanting to use this particular desig for a while – are they butterflies? Are they bows? I have no clue. The BF said butterflies so I'll go with that. I used two coats of Orly Au Champagne (from my untrieds, as it is Untried Month) as my base – a really lovely shimmery white that has a matte finish when it's dry. I can see myself reaching for this a lot. I'm not so keen on white cremes because they always look chalky and stark on me, but the shimmer on this counteracts that. I them stamped using Color Club Perfect Mol-ten, Hot Like Lava and Cold Metal, putting a dab of each on the plate before scraping them across.



Au Champagne alone


On my right hand I scraped a couple of times before picking up the image so the edges were a bit more blended together, and I prefered that. But I'll save you from any more pictures of my manky nail and leave it at that!

If you'd like to join Adventures in Stamping, find us on Facebook!

Hx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. lol, we picked the same plate! wish i'd gone with your idea tho xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw pretty printing, the different colours look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty love the colored stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look like butterflys :) very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!