Thursday 13 October 2011

Yesterday's Pink Wednesday for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

As October is Breast Cancer Awareness month I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and devote some Pink Wednesdays to the cause. I've not done a PW for a while, and actually enjoyed wearing this colour yesterday.

It's a colour I've used before but if I remember tightly, I only blogged about it once I'd shattered all over it, so here is a clearer picture. I used 2 coats of MeMeMe's Playful and then drew on little hearts near the cuticle with my dotting tool and Collection 2000 French White. Simple but pretty, although I have to admit the hearts on my right hand looked like a 4 year old did them and were 3 times the size of the left hand ones, so I covered them over again and just had dots on that hand.



The colour is leaning a bit old lady, it needs to be a teeny bit lighter I think, but it is still a soft and pretty creme, great formula, easy application - I used 2 coats but could have gotten away with one. Unfortunately I wrecked it by going swimming but that just lead to the awesomesauce I'm wearing now and will show you tomorrow!

Happy (late) Pink Wednesday! If you stand on your tiptoes you can almost see the weekend :)

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!