Tuesday 25 October 2011

Halloween Week v.1!

Boo!

So, Halloween is a week away, and I decided to do some Halloween inspired nails. I have a few ideas, so I'm creating a little mini-series! I wont be posting every day, as I don't change my nails every day. Some of the ideas I've come up with myself, and some I've seen on other blogs and shamelessly stolen adapted to suit me!

First up is something simple but that I really love the look of, and it's a classic Halloween colour combo. I started with my green Depression Awareness mani as the base and topped it with a thick coat of this neon orange crackle by La Femme Beauty. I picked this up on a market stall for £3 but you can pick it up easily on ebay and Amazon.





You do need thick coats of the crackle because it isn't completely opaque. And it needs top coat because it's very chalky without it. I love how the glitter peeks through the crackle though! What I didn't love was removing it using the foil method. How is it that every time I remove a glitter this way I discover a sore spot on a cuticle that I didn't know I had? Ouch!

What Halloween designs do you have planned?

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is serious love for me, I would wear it any time of the year xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! It's so pumpkin-y.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!