Tuesday 4 October 2011

NOTD - OPI I Lily Love You over 2true Shade 10 Navy Creme

Bonjour!

Today I'm showing you a really pretty combination that I wore for my sons 4th birthday over the weekend. I used 2 coats of one of 2true's new Colour Quick Fast Dry polishes in Shade 10 (Navy Creme - how hard is it to name a polish?). I wanted a navy creme and I saw this colour on Just Nice Things and knew I wanted it. I also knew it stained so I used 2 coats of base coat and minimised the damage. I then layered a coat of OPI I Lily Love You on top for maximum prettyfuls. Sealed with topcoat (NYC Expert Last in Classy Glassy as I couldn't get the fast dry. Still as good IMO, but I will be getting a new Seche in the near future).




These pics do not do it justice, everyone come over to my house and see for yourself. No, actually don't...

Wee bit o' tipwear showing, but considering I usually have chips and all sorts after a day of wear I can' handle it.

I can see this navy polish getting a lot of use this autumn/winter, and 2true products sell for the bargainous price of £1.99 or three for a fiver in Superdrug. I picked up two new foil polishes too. I'm glad to see new things from 2true, as it hopefully means Superdrug wont be discontinuing it anytime soon. They apply well, the brush is good and they're cheap and cheerful. What else could a girl want?

Have you tried 2true? What layering combos have you tried with ILLY? Show me!

Hx

PS If anyone knows where I can get Revlon Royal and Starry Pink in the UK please let me know! Thank you :*
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I would also like to know where to find those Revlons! No luck anywhere :(

    I love this combo, ILLY is on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I haven't tried anything from the 2true range but I may be tempted on my next visit to Superdrug.
    There will be an award waiting for you on my blog tomorrow by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that 2 revlon colours did not launch in the UK unfortunately:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!