Sunday 6 April 2014

Unicorns and lilac clouds

Hi!

This weeks adventures in stamping theme was pastel, and because I've done a couple of pastel manicures this week I went for something a little bit different. I started with a base of Chubby Owl Polish Blitzed Unicornz II, a white crelly base with multi-coloured matte and shiny pastel glitter. It's a really complex polish, but there's pastel pink, lilac, mint, pale blue and gold bits in there, really pretty! I used to coats over white and then stamped swirly clouds in Sally Hansen Lively Lilac with Nailz Craze NC02. Then, because it just wasn't girly enough, I added some flatback pearls too, picking up some of the colours of the glitter.





I really liked this manicure, although girly is definitely not me! Using the pastel glitter instead of a solid pastel colour was a good choice, although now I think I'm all pastelled out for a while!

Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These are just so lovely and soft and feminine! I'm envious, because I don't a knack for that at all and you make it seem so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the opposite colored accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most like this nail art. It's sweet and smooth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!