Tuesday 22 April 2014

Off-topic Tuesday - MAC Lickable

Hi!

After my disappointing first foray into MAC lipsticks, which you can read about here, I decided to treat myself to the real deal and chose Lickable, a blue toned fuchsia in MAC's Creamsheen finish. While it's bright, it is ever so slightly sheer and with a little shimmer which makes it really wearable and not too in your face. The formula is great - moisturising and long lasting, and when it does wear away it wears evenly so doesn't leave you looking like you used a wax crayon on your lips.One of the best things about this lipstick, which was missing from the counterfeits I had previously, is the smell. As soon as I took the lid off the most beautiful, buttery, vanillary, chocolately scent wafted from it, which just makes it a pleasure to apply and wear. It does feather slightly on me, but I've yet to find a lipstick that doesn't and liner solves that. I just love it and have worn it almost everyday for two weeks! I might have to stop or I'll run out!






Are you a MAC lover? Which lipsticks are your favourites?

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!