Tuesday 11 March 2014

Tri Polish Challenge Blue, Purple and Green #2 - Quirky randoms

Hi!

I'm running low on inspiration, so for today's TPC I just went for something random and glitter, which is always a winner! Who doesn't love dots, leopard and a Nailside cloud, teamed with my favourite UK indie? I used Barry M Key Lime Pie and Blueberry, and Color Club Wild At Heart, and accented with Quirk Peace is Free. I'm not 100% sure the colours go together, but I can roll with it. The Color Club is a holo and of course the sun turned shy, so the bottom two pics are with flash to try and show it.






I don't have another nail post planned until Thursday, but I'm hoping it's going to be awesome! See you then!

Hx


Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!