Tuesday 25 March 2014

Off-topic Tuesday - L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil review



Hi!

I think it's safe to say I'm a mascara addict, and I'm always looking for the blackest of black, thick, lashes. Recently I'm finding my eyes are quite sensitive though, and scrubbing at them to get my make-up off at the end of the day isn't doing me any favours, especially when I'm still waking up with panda eyes in the morning! So I've been looking for a product to gently remove my eye makeup without irritating my eyes - and get it all off! Enter L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil, which claims to remove even waterproof mascara in just 15 seconds. It comes with a pump dispenser, which is so much better than just pouring it, and just two or three pumps gets all my makeup off. I just rub it into my skin and eye lashes with my fingers and you can feel the mascara melting away. Then wipe off with a warm flannel or muslin cloth and tada! No scrubbing and no panda eyes in the morning. It doesn't irritate my eyes (I can even open them while it's on, which is something I'd never do with any other cleanser) and being an oil it doesn't strip my skin of moisture either.


Before...

During...
After!
The during photo is a bit scary but it just goes to show that it really is gentle enough to open your eyes and take a selfie while you're using it! I purchased this at Superdrug, where they currently have 1/3 off so at just over £5 I'm going to stock up!

Hx

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!