Wednesday 22 August 2012

Pink Wednesday - Pink Ruffles

I've seen quite a few of these types of manicure floating around, in differnt colours and rainbow shades, so I decided to go for a pink one! It was super easy to do, all you need are at least 3 fairly opaque polishes (I used Accessorize Lilac Sorbet, Models Own Pink Blush and Color Club Foil Me Once I think - it was a while ago!) Paint your nails with the a coat of the lightest shade and then create your ruffles by using a dotting tool to make a dotty line in one colour, then overlap with the next colour and repeat. Mine isn't the neatest, but it was still pretty.



Pretty! I might try rainbow colours next...or blues...

Are you sitting with the Plastics today?

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!