Wednesday 1 August 2012

NOTD - Wet and Wild Grey's Anatomy

Evening all!

I've been rather bombarding myself with loads of loud nail art and glitter bombs recently, and felt like a change. I've had this beauty sat in my untrieds for a while so pulled it out and I feel a need to apologise. To a polish. It is beautiful! Soft, pretty grey with pinky green duochrome yums. I layered it over a pale grey creme and added a couple of coats of OPI Servin' Up Sparkle as an accent and admired my pretty nails alllllll day.






I layered this over grey because I wanted the bottle colour on my nails. I think grey make an elegant mani. But since it is super sheer I intent to try layering it over other colours too and seeing what it does to them.

I feel like I missed the duochrome bandwagon a little bit, I was never really super interested in them until recently. I think it's time to add more to my collection, what would you recommend?

hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!