Thursday 23 January 2014

GOT polish? Blue!

Hi!

This week's Golden Oldie Thursday theme is blue (not purple as I thought, oops! Good job I checked...) and I just couldn't settle on a design. I have a lot of blues, but none that are particularly neglected in my stash as I do use them a fair bit. Then I came across this polish, W7 Mosaic, which I loved when I bought it back in summer 2012 but have only worn it once. Bad Helly. To be fair, since I wore it the first time, the formula seems to have changed. I would have sworn the purple glitters were navy blue, or at least darker purple where they are now mauve. And it's gotten considerably more topcoat hungry. Two coats of Poshe and the stamping still vanished into the bumpy finish. It still looked great though, and since it reminds me of the bottom of a swimming pool I used a swirly, watery stamp on top, in Barry M Gold Foil.








Have you ever had a polish change on you over time? I still like it this way, I would just prefer a smoother finish.

Hx


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ive got mosaic too, worn it once aswell and I went to my swatch and indeed the purple glitter were darker!
    Still love the design though.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!