Thursday 12 January 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc Basil Street and OPI Gold Shatter

Nope, I'm not bored of it yet! And OPI's Gold Shatter is the best gold shatter I've tried (and I have a few...). It's so easy to apply, gives just the right amount of cracks and sparkly! Even though this was a pretty simply manicure I couldn't stop looking at my nails. Shame it only lasted a day :( It's a combo I will DEFINITELY wear again, and I very rarely if ever wear the same combo twice.

Firstly, Basil Street on it's own. This in itself is a great nude, if it didn't give me such bad lobster hands.





Simple sparkly goodness :) Going to slap it on over my current mani to hide the chips ;)

Is shatter still doing it for you?

Hx
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. pretty combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute combo I never would have though of :P I've given you the Kreativ Blogger Award, check it out. charlottes-nails.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty....yep still feelin for shatters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you everyone, I can't think of a colour this wouldn't look good over :)

      Delete
  4. I'm kind of fed up of shatters, don't like the glittery ones but this is a nice combo. I love Basil Street.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!