Saturday 14 January 2012

I've been tagged...


The gorgeous Grace from Oooooh Pretty tagged me in a post a few days ago, so here are my answers!


The Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legiti­mately have to tag 11 peeps!

Random facts about me:
  1. Since I was 18 I have lived in 7 different houses. That means on average I've moved every 20 months.
  2. I grew up in South London but have lived in Plymouth, St Austell (Cornwall) and Bedfordshire where I live now.
  3. I can only wink with my right eye.
  4. I can't say the word "pumpkin", it always comes out "punkin"!
  5. I love my kitchen gadgets! I have a breadmaker, food processor with eleventy billion attachments, blender, juicer, coffee machine...now I just need someone to do the cooking for me too...
  6. I am very emotional and often get teary eyed at soaps, documentaries, adverts, cartoons...anything really!
  7. When I was 17 I spent a summer decorating classrooms in my school with a group of my friends. We did them all in funky colours and patterns, were featured in my local paper and got paid for it! 
  8. After not doing very well in my A-levels I completely changed the course I was doing at university to Drama Studies with English Literature. It was the best thing I have ever done.
  9. I am a qualified Primary teacher, although I haven't taught in more than 5 years.
  10. I have a scar in my right eyebrow from where my other half shut my head in a window. Accidentally, apparently...
  11. The most fun I ever had at work was working as a telesales agent for a double glazing company! Seriously, it's a rubbish job but we played games, had great incentives for doing well and I made friends for life. Just one of the things that still makes me smile now is the memory of me wearing a hard hat (we were having a funny hat day one Easter Monday) and everyone throwing Cadbury creme eggs at my head...
My Questions from Grace:
1. What is your earliest memory
     Going into play school aged about 3 and my best friend running up to me and shaking her pigtails in my face!



2. Where is your favourite place you have been on holiday
     I haven't been to many places but my in-laws live in Spain and it's lovely there. Other than that I love Cornwall.

3. Whats your favourite nail varnish (name and range)
     Barry M Indigo



4. Who is your celebrity crush
     Dermot O'Leary! Or Harry Judd, but he's waaay too young for me...



5. Whats your can't live with out beauty product
     I don't have anything that I must have and my products switch quite regularly, but my desert island product would be a good mascara.

6. Where would you go on the holiday of your dreams
     A warm sunny beach where I can swim in the sea and make sandcastles with my boys.



7. Bad boys or Nice boys
     Nice boys. Romance, breakfast in bed, flowers....I can dream!

8. Whats the most outrageous colour you have ever dyed your hair
     It was neon orange for about 8 hours after a dying disaster last year...but it's been red, black, purple...my hair colour doesn't stay the same for long.

9. Twitter or Facebook
     Both!

10.First make up item you ever bought
     Really not sure. It was either nail polish, eyeshadow or lipgloss.

11.Favourite Cocktail
     Anything with cranberry juice


My questions for everyone else:
  1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
  2. Do you have any new years resolutions this year, and how are they going?
  3. Favourite food?
  4. Dream product - what's the number one money-no-object item in your beauty wishlist?
  5. What is your dream job?
  6. What is the thing that makes you the most happy?
  7. If you could change anything you've done in the past what would you change?
  8. How much is that doggy in the window?
  9. If you had to chose between losing an arm or a leg which would you chose?
  10. Do you have/want children?
  11. Tell me an embarrassing secret!
I tag:

Fab-La-Icious Nails
And of course everyone else who wants to do it!

If I've tagged you and not told you - I ran out of time but I will be back later to tell everyone they've been tagged!

I also got a lovely blog award from Charlotte at Charlotte's Nails. Thank you!



Here are the rules you have to follow when receiving this award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Complete the form below
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
4. Share 7 random things about yourself

FORM:
1. Name your favorite song.
This is such a hard question! One that brings back lots of happy memories is Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis

2. Name your favorite dessert.
Rice pudding, yum!

3. What ticks me off.
Bad manners, bad grammar and bad breath!

4.When I'm upset I...
Bottle it all in and cry in private :(

5. What's your favorite pet.
I heart my cat George.

6.Black or white?
Black.

7. Biggest fear.
My Mum dying.

8. Every day attitude.
Procrastinate, procrastinate, procrastinate!

9. What is perfection?
My children :)

10. Guilty pleasure?
Silly internet games and of course nail polish!

For my 7 random facts you can see above! And I tag everyone above and anyone else who wants to do it!

Hx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Plymouuthhh!!!! I love Cornwall too. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, That accident with the window... sounds so painful - I can sort of feel how sore it must have been, argh :/

    It's alright if you can't say pumpkin, at least it's not a common word that you have to use a lot like "ask", my american friends and brothers always mock how I say it which ends up being like "actks" xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!