Tuesday 6 September 2011

Notd-Freehand (aka wobbly) grey stripes and stickers

Hi guys, still on my phone :( not being able to properly read and comment on your lovely blogs is depressing me no end.I have been in a general grotty mood for the last few days and I think blogging withdrawal is part of it.
Hopefully be back online in 7-10 days, so the misery will be short lived I hope, and I am still able to read your comments as they get emailed to me. Any way, with that in mind, there were two grey polishes in my untried box so I used them to create this. The polishes are Mavala The Elle Grey and Beauty UK Slate. 1 coat of Mavala, then freehand stripes with the darker slate, just with the brush that it comes with. Could have been neater so I slapped some stickers on. Strange hand pose is to cover up a gardening injury on my thumb...

See you soon, hopefully a bit more cheerful next time!
Hx


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I really like that - I think the wobbly stripes add to the look, it looks sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the light and dark vertical gray stripes it a very pretty combination. Have you ever tried it with tape to get straight lines? makes me wonder what it would look like if the lines all had the same wave to them parallel but with a wave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :)

    Jim, I have used tape a few times, but I'm not the most patient of people! I will have to try with my pinking scissors to get a wavy version :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!