Monday 18 July 2011

NOTD - Sinful Colors Hazard + Beauty UK GOLD shatter

GOLD shatter. GOLD. Not wishy, washy, pale sort-gold that only cracks when it wants to (I'm looking at you Boots 17). Beauty UK have made a gold shatter to go with their black, pink and silver and it is good. The colour is spot on, the cracks are the linear kind that I love and the price is just £2.99. Thank you, Beauty UK! This polish has bought my shatter count to 11 (soon to be 12...) and since I posted my stash pics I have obtained 7 more polishes. One is for my giveaway though...unless I change my mind and keep it...

Anyway, pics! The base is Sinful Colors Hazard, which I got from Tara's giveaway (she's holding another right now so check it out!) Here is a (bad) pic of it on it's own. Can't remember if it was 2 or three coats but either way I had no problems with it :)


I used a thick layer of gold to get this effect. Subtle and summery, I love it!


Are you over shatter/crackle now? I don't think I am yet!

Hx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh omg only the other day I was thinking I need a gold shatter lol and now you'v just shown me the perfect one! Must go and buy this asap! =P

    Your mani looks great with it btw =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I didn't know Beauty UK were doing shatter/crackle polishes aswell! I'm not over this trend yet, not by a long shot (as you can see by my latest post..) - I've not got anywhere near as many as you though! I do think I need to treat myself to some more of the MUA Pro crackles.. But they don't do the range in any of the Superdrugs near me - how annoying!?

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the gold shatter . Looks great on this color .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara do it! You wont regret it!

    HSB that is annoying! You can get them on the Superdrug website...you'd have to pay delivery of course but if you get a few it makes it worthhile... ;)

    Thanks Toyomi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!