Thursday 1 May 2014

GOT polish? Flowers!

After yesterday's Pink Wednesday, I decided to go with pink again for today's GOT polish theme which was floral. This was actually my second attempt after an epic fail the first time, so I went relatively simple. My base is Lilypad Laquer Bubble Yummo, a sweet hot pink holo, topped with some stamped flowers from MoYou Pro XL 10 in Color Club Revvvolution. I like the doodle-y look of how the flowers came out, but I feel like I've done a lot of floral manis lately, and this isn't my best. Boo.





Neon next week - I've been craving neons lately so I'm looking forward to it!

Hx



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lovely :) I love the stamping, I need to work on mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm.. sweet holo goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!