Sunday 11 August 2013

Adventures in Stamping - Multicoloured Mess

Hello! Happy Sunday :)

This week the theme over at Adventures in Stamping was to stamp with two or more colours within the same image. I've done this before fairly successfully, but I wasn't all that convinced with today's result. Maybe because the image  used was wavy and a little abstract it didn't really work? I don't know. ANyway the base was Nails Inc Hampton Court Palace Gardens, and I stamped with Sally Hansen InstaDry Jade Jump, Speedy Sunburst and Konad White. The plate was Pueen 42.






And I unintentionally matched my dress. Kind of...


Anyway, that was my fail this week! Sorry I've not blogged all week, but I've had visitors and time got away from me. I'm thinking of having a little blog revamp in the not to distant future, so keep an eye out for that! I want to get back into blogging proper, so a fresh start may be needed...

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am not very good at stamping - you've done a lot better than I would...

    Really loved this colour combo when it popped up on my news feed, almost Mexican!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!