Wednesday 31 July 2013

Wings and Things

Evening!

I've been sitting on this blog post all day, I just didn't have the energy to edit pics and put pen to paper (although I have been a lazy cow today, blah to Wednesday). Anyway, this mani should have been epic. It had all the makings of awesomeness (purple, glitter, butterflies, stamping) but somehow it left me just meh. Maybe it was just a bit busy? I don't know. I started with a coat of Models Own Ice Neon Pukka Purple. Purple neon one coater? Yup. Love it, and I actually wore it alone for a day before slapping the rest on. Then I added a coat of Crows Toes VooDoo, so many different shaped glitters, mostly purple and orange. After that I stamped butterfly wings from Nailz Craze plate NC01 - there are two different sizes of butterfly wing on the plate and I used the smaller one apart from for the thumbs. Oh, and I added more Pukka Purple dots at the tops of the wings. Pics show before and after stamping.









I love the stamp, and will definitely use it again, but maybe over a gradient or flakies next time.

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!