Tuesday 26 March 2013

Nail decal tutorial and YouTube debut!

I promised you a tutorial, and here it is! I don't know if it was brave or stupid (or both) but I ventured into the world of YouTube for this - it was my first time so please be nice! I know it's shaky in parts, I know the lighting isn't great, I know the music has just tipped over onto the wrong side of cheesy, but I hope you get the gist of it! I'd welcome any feedback, constructive criticism and suggestions, and if I get a positive reaction I might make more videos in the future...might! If you want to subscribe, my channel name is HellysHands, since none of the variations of The Nail Newbie I tried were available. So, here goes! Please don't laugh too hard...




 Hx
Pin It

4 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!