Saturday 22 September 2012

The Nail Newbie on Instagram

I've entered the world of Instagram...something I've wanted to do for a while but when I had an Android phone it wasn't available on Android, then by the time it was available on Android I'd moved over to a Windows phone. Now I've crossed over to the dark side and got my mitts on an iPhone (albeit possibly temporarily if Mr NN wants it back...) one of the first things I did was download Instagram and take a photo of my lunch...

So, if you have Instagram and want to follow me over there, my handle is HellyBooBear. Leave me your links so I can follow you too!


My posts wont all be polish related...so be warned. But if you like cats, kids and food there's a good chance you'll see some of that!

Any other iPhone apps you'd recommend? It keeps beeping at me and I don't know what it wants...

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!