Sunday 29 July 2012

NOTD – Teal and Pink Ruffian




Hi!

I don't know if you UKers have noticed, but Accessorise have changed the pricing on their polishes, in Superdrug at least. They all used to be £4, but now the cremes are £2.95 while glitters and other “effect” polishes have different prices ranging between £3-4. I picked up “Teal” a while ago, when Superdrug were doing a 3 for 2, and combined it with a freebie I got from Marie Claire magazine, Ciate Jelly Bean to make a rather scruffy Ruffian. I couldn't be bothered *ahem* didn't have time to fiddle around with stickers, so the lines are far from perfect. I rather think a scruffy ruffian sounds about right though!




I loved the colours together, just a shame the execution wasn't better. I need to get myself some of those ring binder sticker things, because I do love me a Ruffian ;)

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!