Thursday 5 April 2012

Purple Crumpet Spring Challenge - Easter Egg Hunt

Hi loves!

This was meant to be posted yesterday but I completely forgot! Oops! Anyway, here is my easter egg hunt! The base is China Glaze Electric Beat, the eggs are done with models own Lemon Meringue and Pink Blush and the grass is Nails Inc Spring Mews, all done with dotting tools and a tooth pick. Simple and really quite cute actually! I didn't wait long enough before the topcoat, though, so don't look too closely! Haha!



I'll have another post for you later, since this one is late, and a lovely guest post tomorrow!

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love those soft colours. Just conjures up a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I will be featuring MORE of your awesome work on my Easter list! Love those eggs!!!

    Have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!