Tuesday 13 August 2013

It all started with a Big Bang!

Hi loves!

I'm a big Big Bang Theory fan, so when Dollish Polish release a BBT themed collection I oohed and ahed over them, my favourite being Penny...Penny...Penny... I'm just a sucker for a milky base! I was lucky enough to grab one in a blog sale and I was not disappointed. Penny...Penny...Penny... is a pale, milky warm nude base with copper shimmer and copper square and hex glitters. The formula was awesome, no fishing for glitters, no streaks or dragging - just two coats of amazeballs. I paired it here with Sally Hansen Shiny Penny and loved it so hard I didn't want to take it off.





Now I'm having a bad day today, so I'm going to sit in the corner and sing "Soft Kitty" to myself, and I'll leave you with this cuteness from my then 2 year old.


Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Matches perfectly with the Sally Hansen, good job!
    I got my parents into Big bang Theory, I love Sheldon, just a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this Dollish! Beautiful swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!