Saturday 26 March 2011

Tee hee

Quick post before I go to bed - my significant other let me paint his nails tonight! Of course I picked the most girly colours I have and added a flower using a pin head as a dotting tool ;)

Colours are Collection 2000 Maxiflex Pink Passion on thumb, middle and little, and Beauty UK Lilac Girl with the flower in Maybelline Forever Strong Couture Orange (middle) and Collection 2000 Maxiflex Hot Purple (petals)

One good thing to come out of this is that I think I found the right camera setting lol

Right bed for me, any UK peeps remember the clocks go forward tonight *yawn*

Nanight x
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny - especially the fact that you did nail art as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!