Saturday 26 March 2011

April Monthly Wishlist

Well the Maybelline Forever Strong Pro that's meant to last up to 7 days hasn't survived half a day of housework without a few chips and I have to say I officially hate the polish. I don't know if it's just this one from the range as it's a neon and has a sort of jelly finish, but it's not a nice finish on my nails. Oh well, at least I now have an orange, and I'm sure it will come in useful for nail art when I get more into it. Which leads me to the real reason for this post. I've decided every month to post a wishlist of polishes etc that I want to add to my stash. At the moment it wont be in any particular order, just a list of things for me to look out for (and for anyone following to suggest brands/items to try out - once I get more than one follower lol). As March is almost over already I'll start with April and update it throughout the month as I pick things up (and lust over more)!

April's Monthly Wishlist Last Updated 20/04


Maybelline Express Finish Diamonds
Barry M Cyan or Cobalt got cobalt :)

Striper brush/es 
At least one konad/fauxnad - on their way, hurry up so I can tick this off!
White polish 
Green polish 
Gold glitter polish on it's way :)
Cuticle oil 
Matte top coat? (tried one this morning and not sure if I like it enough yet)
Seche vite on it's way!
Models Own crackles purple and silver got W7 silver instead

Added 31/3
Slate grey/pewter polish
Good basecoat


Added 12/4
Pale blue, pale pink and yellow creme polishes

This morning I ordered Barry M Hologram Hexograms, Lavender Hexograms and Silver Cascade, and am bidding on Blue Glitter, Cyan Blue and Blueberry on ebay (although I keep getting outbid and there are almost 4 days left still :/) Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to go to Boots and have a mooch around as a friend of mine picked up the maybelline polish I want in there this morning (apparently it's a topcoat with flakies - WANT!) and although I'll be going to a different branch and it's not on the Boots website I've got my fingers crossed! If not, I have a voucher for £10 and almost £10 worth of advantage points so I'm sure I'll find something! 

Anyway, that's all for now back to the grind. I'm excited today because I'm going to the cinema tomorrow for the first time in YEARS! Last time I went it was to see Borat and I just checked and that came out in 2006! And also my Mummy is coming to stay for a few days =) Happy Helly! I'm changing my nails tomorrow afternoon hopefully so I'll charge my camera ready to take some pics (and figure out a better setting...)

Until tomorrow!
Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!