Monday 4 February 2013

New 31 day challenge, day 3 - gold

Hi everyone!

I mist have been a good girl last year, because I was lucky enough to get OPI The Man With the Golden Gun 18k gold topcoat from Father Christmas (well, ok, Mr NN, but he is rather rotund...), so of course when the challenge called for gold, I had to use it. I used China Glaze Aquadelic as the base, with 2 coats of TMWTGG, and stamped a cutesy bow on the accent nail. I loved this mani and couldn't stop looking at it!


I think this is one of my favourite combinations ever. Love!

You might have noticed I've added a cheeky little Born Pretty Store discount code in the right hand sidebar! I'm working on a review post with more details, so look out for that soon ;)

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!