Sunday 21 April 2013

Adventures in Stamping - World Earth Day

Hi loves,

This weeks challenge prompt for Stamping Sunday was World Earth Day, which is tomorrow. I had no idea what to do, so I looked through my plates and found a bamboo-leafy kind of pattern and freehanded little pandas. The base is Models Own Bora Bora, an addition to their Hed Kandi collection which is meant to be textured. While it is very glittery and pretty, the texture is very fine - no more than a full coverage glitter. I do love it though, and can see me using it a lot (I always say that though with almost 700 polishes it rarely happens...) I stopped at two coats, although if you were wearing it alone you'd probably need three. The stamp is from the Gals Fairy plate 37.




Isn't he cute?

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!