Thursday 11 October 2012

Adventures in Stamping - Metallic Madness

Hi loves,
I'm still computer-less (again), so another post from my phone- and a late one at that! This weeks adventures in stamping theme was metallic madness, so I started with a base of this pewter colour polish, Essence Must Have, which has really pretty blue sparkles in the right light. I then stamped with BM301 and Barry M Silver Foil effects. I think it looks kinda Beetlejuice-y! My nails are getting long again, apart from the trouble maker indexes and thumbs- to nub or not to nub...
Hx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I thought they looked beetlejuice like too! Cuteee!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Definitely has that Beetlejuice feel to it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Metallic Madness mani! I'm sorry you have to post from your phone. I've had to do that before and it takes a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!